It all began Saturday morning and my MARCH went like this:
- I MARCHED downstairs early that morning and went straight over to my husband bent down and interrupted his DIY Network viewing with a great big toe-curling kiss. I rubbed my hands on his head as we smiled at each other. I’m thankful that our love is still growing and that he wants to hurry home each night after work to be with me.
- I MARCHED out the front door, with my husband beside me, for a lovely fast-paced three-mile walk. We talked about all sorts of things and enjoyed some good exercise. I’m thankful for my body and try to do what I can to keep it healthy and strong.
- Next, I MARCHED outside to do some yard work. The rain we had during the week had stopped and the wind had dried things pretty well. We trimmed our roses together and talked some more. I love making our home a beautiful place inside and out. I think it shows the Lord, and my husband, that I’m grateful for the things they have both provided for me.
- After that, I MARCHED into the kitchen to make us a delicious fajita lunch. I love cooking. I especially love cooking for my husband and family. I find joy by serving them that way. I’m lucky he’s not a fussy eater
- I cleaned up and I MARCHED off to the movies with my boyfriend – who also happens to be my husband – where we sat hand in hand watching the show. We are very protective of our relationship. Date nights, or afternoons, have been a must for us.
- Home again I MARCHED into the game room where we played several rounds of our family’s favorite card game Nertz with our youngest daughter. Her beautiful family of five are temporarily living with us before they move. They’ve been with us for a couple of months now. It’s wild, and crazy, and loud, but I’m happy we have the extra time with them and the ability to help. I’m even more glad they felt comfortable enough to ask us.